Start from $50
This hands-on WordPress training course will quickly teach you how to manage a WordPress website and use it to grow your business online using the full range of tools and strategies favoured by leading digital marketers. Learn interactively by working through business-focused exercises on a practice WordPress website and gain practical experience using premium sales and lead generation software tools.
Who is our WordPress Training for?While our WordPress training is most often used by small business owners and their team members, or people keen to start a new business, it is equally use for: teachers, museum staff, scientists, researchers, campaigners and anyone that finds they need to use WordPress to communicate on their topic of expertise using this publishing platform.
PrerequisiteBasic computer knowledge is required for this course. No prior coding knowledge is required. A demo web hosting account and domain name with the WordPress software pre-installed will also be provided to each student. Participants will be required to bring their own laptops with WIFI access capability.
Learning outcomesAfter completing the class, you will have:
- The ability to install and configure WordPress on a hosting account
- An understanding of the main content types of WordPress and their differences
- The ability to configure WordPress to your preferences
- An understanding of how to tweak your theme settings and alter the look of your site
- The ability to install new themes and plugins in to your WordPress site
- An understanding of how to make your site more secure
After coming on the WordPress course you will be able to:
- Set up Web Hosting and Download and Install WordPress
- Configure Standard or Custom WordPress Templates
- Build, Administer and Update a Website or Blog using WordPress
- Add and configure WordPress Plug-ins and Widgets
- Manage Users and WordPress Site Administration
This course does not have any sections.